Experienced, Knowledgeable Counsel at Your Service
- More than 37 years in practice
- Over 135 jury trials to verdict in Florida. More than 150 non-jury trials & final judicial hearings
- Represented clients in more than 150 different industries
A wide range of practice areas
Learn more about our firm’s ability to help with:
When you come to The Law Office of William H. Walker, Chartered, you can expect:
- Big firm results with small firm economics
- Your phone call will be taken by your lawyer or returned as soon as possible
- Personal, cost-efficient service from your lawyer
- Regular communication regarding the status of your case
- Straightforward, knowledgeable responses to questions or concerns from experienced lawyers and skilled support staff members
- Proactive assistance in planning for the future and minimizing business risks
- Strong, experienced representation in court proceedings and mediations as well as conferences, meetings and negotiations
Depending on the type of matter involved, compensation arrangements may include fees charged hourly, flat fee arrangements, contingent fee arrangements or a combination which meets the financial needs of the client. Please call us today to discuss your particular situation.
Positive relationships with other law firms and professionals
The Law Office of William H. Walker, Chartered often receives referrals from other lawyers and professionals whose clients need representation in our particular areas of practice. We highly value our relationships with our professional colleagues.
Skilled legal assistance for businesses and individuals throughout Florida
Our clients are mostly from the Tampa Bay area; however, we actually represent individuals and businesses from many states and several foreign countries. We have also tried cases, jury and nonjury, from Miami to Tallahassee. Our practice is statewide.
The Law Office of William H. Walker, Chartered
4699 Central Avenue, Suite 102
St. Petersburg, Florida 33713