Reported Cases & Publications
The Law Office of William H. Walker, Chartered has amassed many reported cases since 1980. They include:
- Ball v. Branch Banking and Trust Co., 44 So.3d 584, (Fla.App.2 Dist. September 22, 2010)
- Petersen v. Whitson, 14 So.3d 300, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. August 19, 2009)
- Zelman v. State, 666 So.2d 188, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. December 20, 1995)
- Springwood Pro, Inc. v. Department of Labor & Employment Sec., 650 So.2d 233, (Fla.App. 1 Dist. February 24, 1995)
- McIlveen v. McIlveen, 644 So.2d 612, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. November 9, 1994)
- Jarmel v. Jarmel, 641 So.2d 926, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. August 3, 1994)
- Madson v. Madson, 636 So.2d 759, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. March 16, 1994)
- In Interest of M.P., 632 So.2d 1051, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. January 7, 1994)
- Hartley v. Andriuli, 595 So.2d 311, (Fla.App. 2 Dist. March 25, 1992)
William H. Walker has authored, co-authored and been featured in articles for the St. Petersburg Bar Association, the Stetson Law Review and various newspaper articles:
- The Status of the Late-Filing Nonprivity Claimant Under Florida's Mechanic's Lien Law, Stetson Law Review, Volume 4-1, Fall 1974
- Honoring the Heroes Among Us — William H. Walker; Taking Leadership and Volunteerism to the Next Level
- Joyce Nelle: An Old Fashioned and Professional Legal Secretary
- The Law is His Life
- Guilty Until Proven Innocent?
- Divers Break Ice for Future
- Visit to Communist Nations is Eye Opener
Additionally, Bill wrote the chapter titled “Legal Responsibilities of Meet Officials” for the U.S. Diving Safety Manual in 1990 and 1998.
Serving businesses and individuals throughout Florida
Clients count on The Law Office of William H. Walker, Chartered for skilled legal representation in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Florida. Contact our office online or at 727.821.3060 for professional service from a qualified lawyer.